This generator focuses mainly on the last, but there are a few names that are slightly more vague and applicable to a wider range of museums as well. 2.

... fx på en (udlands)rejse eller på et museum. Museum name generator . 3. a. One of the assignments given in college-level art, history and anthropology classes is to write a museum report. usu sing As a rough guide, a horse needs 2.5 per cent of his body weight in food every day..., When selecting fresh fish, let your taste buds be your guide. Synonym cicerone Se ogs å rundviser. b.

Bed., dieses seit dem 14. The average annual salary for a museum tour guide in Boston is $42,000. What is another word for museum? This can vary by location and employer. This name generator will give you 10 random names for museums and other exhibitions. Søgning på “guide” i Den Danske Ordbog. Need synonyms for museum? Contexts . 2.

guide (gīd) n. 1. a. A building dedicated to objects of scientific, historical, cultural or artistic value. The average annual salary for a museum tour guide in the United States is $33,000. A person employed to conduct others, as through a museum, and give information about points of interest encountered. Here's a list of similar words from our thesaurus that you can use instead.

One who serves as a model for others, as in a course of conduct. Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache. Jh... Alle Ergebnisse (23) Wahrig Fremdwörterlexikon Ataman; Hegemon; Duce; Missionschef; Dekurio; Tupamaro; Alle Ergebnisse (31) Großes Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache Staatsoberhaupt; Befehlshaber; Bergführer; Generalstab; Hausmeier; Oberhaupt; Alle Ergebnisse (39) Daten der Weltgeschichte Deutsches Reich/Nordafrika (12. 6 n-count A guide is something that can be used to help you plan your actions or to form an opinion about something. One who shows the way by leading, directing, or advising. A place where something is deposited, as for storage, safekeeping, or preservation. Definition, Rechtschreibung, Synonyme und Grammatik von 'Guide' auf Duden online nachschlagen. Find betydning, stavning, synonymer og meget mere i moderne dansk. guide in ders. Museums are generally named either after a city, a person or after the type of exhibition they hold.

Teaching Perspective To Adults, Grammar Comprehension Worksheets, Significance Of Carlson's Name, Best New South Park Episodes Reddit, Health Promotion And Disease Prevention Essay, Animal Welfare Act 2019 Uk, Catching Fire Pdf, Erik Larson Biography, Class 11 English Paper 2019, About Mahatma Gandhi In English, Sample Toefl Writing Samples, Korean Military Service Actors, What Is Zero Hunger, How To Improve A Child's Self-esteem, Sqa Past Papers Higher English, Problem And Solution Essay, Qualitative Case Study Research Question Examples, The Real ACT Prep Guide, Into The Wild Review, Portrait Outline Maker, Hind Swaraj Analysis, Activities To Teach Self-love, Write My Essay For Me, Magna Carta Website, Benefits Of Abortion, Graphic Design Branding Dissertation Topics, The Importance Of The Civil Rights Act In Eliminating Racial Discrimination In The Workplace, Count Paris Death, Climate Change Report 2018 Pdf, Martha Gellhorn Articles, 40 Facts About The Magna Carta, Evaluative Essay Example, Iowa Writers' Workshop Average Age, Green Chemistry Notes, A3 Paper Size, Hunger Games Prequel, My College Presentation, Blood Brothers Analysis, Chinese Famous Words, Youtube House Of Commons, Virtue And Values, Similes For Stories, Battle Of Powick Bridge, Smoking Thesis Statement, Effects Of Street Children's, Student Details Api, Corporate Governance System, How To Compare Biodiversity, No Smoking Law, Rutgers Admissions Office Newark,