We have called this project The Butterfly, in honor of the working title architect Bing Thom came up with for the concept. In 1982, Thom established his own firm, Vancouver-based Bing Thom Architects, with offices now in Washington DC, Hong Kong and Beijing. 2018/2019 HKIA Medal of the Year of Hong Kong and HKIA Special Architectural Award – Heritage & Adaptive Re-use. Bing Thom Architects. Thom's work encompassed a wide range of projects from residential to hospitality, institutional and cultural.

The Xiqu Center, part of the West Kowloon Cultural District, will be designed by the collaborative team of Bing Thom Architects and Ronald Lu & Partners. We felt it was deserved because of the effect this project will have on Vancouver’s skyline. 1245 Harwood, Vancouver BC. Guildford Aquatic Centre, Surrey BC.

For more project details, visit ARCHITECT's Project … One of Vancouver’s most renowned architects Bing Thom passed away unexpectedly in a Hong Kong hospital on Tuesday after suffering from a brain aneurysm.. Thom, 75, was known for a number of high-profile projects in Metro Vancouver and around the world, including the UBC Chan Centre for the Performing Arts, Central City which houses SFU Surrey, Aberdeen Centre in Richmond, Xiqu … 2019 AFBC Lieutenant Governor of BC Awards in Architecture. SFU Sustainable Energy Engineering Building.

The firm grew to include a research studio as well as a planning practice.

Dream That My Teacher Kissed Me, Why Is Csr Important, Dr Syn (1937), Best App For Writing A Book, Swot Or Pestle Analysis Law Firm, Skellig Michael Deaths, Preschool Classroom Observation Reflection Paper, Why Is Writing Important To Me, What Degree Do You Need To Be An Art Teacher, Effects Of Early Pregnancy, Speech About My Life Journey, Capital And Other Writings, Sports Journalism Lesson Plans, Essay On Importance Of Sports And Physical Education, An Approach To Extended Memorization Of Scripture, Bilbo And Smaug Conversation, Positive Solutions Quotes, The Impact Of Climate Change On Natural Disasters Nasa, Scholarships To Study Medicine In Australia For International Students, Edmund Scientific Co Barrington, New Jersey, Effects Of Mental Health Essay, A Level American History, Benefits Of Abortion, When Did The Battle Of Edgehill End, Feeling Of Helping Others Quotes, Lord Of The Flies Introduction Pdf, Sub Questions Examples, Architecture Analysis Essay, What Makes A Good King Essay, Who Was Truman's Vice President In 1945, Endymion Story Reflection, Human Rights Progress, Fate Of The World, Reasons To Pursue Graduate Studies, Apa Presentation Citation, How To Write Ongoing Project In Resume, British Natural Theology, Therapeutic Boarding Schools, Western Health Careers, Industrial Design Course, Persecutory Delusional Disorder, 1984 Research Paper, Accountability In Spanish, Nora Ephron I Feel Bad About My Neck Pdf, The Raven's Moon, Farc Political Party, Why Was The Declaration Of The Rights Of Man Written, How To Compare Biodiversity, What Does Esse Mean In Spanish, Glenn Murcutt Drawings, Google Trips Itinerary, Swot Analysis Template Word, The Crucible Study Guide Student Copy Answers, Good College Supplemental Essays, Effect Of Time Management, Picture Comprehension In Marathi, Synthesis Essay Thesis Generator, Lord Of Scoundrels, Essay Plan Example, Macbeth Key Quotes Quizlet, How To Improve Leadership Skills Pdf, West Thames College, United Way Login, Julius Caesar Autobiography, Evolution Of Interstate Highway, Persuasive Essay On Why Technology Is Good, National Association Of Secretaries Of State, Thomas Jefferson Journals, Poetry In Voice, How To Describe Your Art Practice, Sybil (1976 Full Movie),