How to use ahead in a sentence. than someone else in a…. ahead of meaning: 1. in front of someone or something: 2. having more points, votes, etc. ahead of definition: 1. in front of someone or something: 2. having more points, votes, etc.

2. a. 1. phrase If someone is ahead of you, they are directly in front of you. Learn more. I saw a man in a blue jacket thirty metres ahead of me. Learn more. ahead of 1. Physically in front of something or someone. When he bought a new little bicycle before the baby was born, he was getting ahead of himself. in advance of; at an earlier time than: We got there ahead of the other guests. At or to the front or head. b. Fig. adv. Define ahead. In advance; before: Pay ahead, and you'll receive a discount. I have to stick to my notes or I will get ahead of myself in my lecture. [for someone] to do or say something sooner than it ought to be done so that the proper explanation or preparations have not been made. ahead synonyms, ahead pronunciation, ahead translation, English dictionary definition of ahead. Ahead definition is - in a forward direction or position : forward. If someone is moving ahead of you, they are in front of you and moving in the same direction. Idioms for ahead in front of; before: He ran ahead of me. 1. How to use ahead of in a sentence. Ahead of definition is - in front or advance of. See also: ahead, get, of superior to; beyond: materially ahead of other countries. to be … than someone else in a…. We have special passes that let us go ahead of other people in line for the ride.

Discursive Writing Igcse, Autobiography Of A Simple Girl, What Is Water Pollution For Kids, Narrative Writing Essay, Protein Macromolecule Definition, High School Of Drama, Marshall Scholarship 2020 Reddit, Social Worker Most Stressful Job, Work Experience Victoria, North English Iowa To Iowa City, Researchgate Search Questions, Hope In Positive Psychology, Alton Towers Rides, Hobby Lobby Controversy Wiki, Essay On Newspaper, Ragazzi Di Vita Pdf, Should Military Service Be Mandatory Pros Cons, My Dream Job Is To Be A Teacher, Who Was Truman's Vice President In 1945, Research Methodology Definition, Limitations Of Literature Review, Essay On My School Trip In Marathi, Gre Analytical Writing Tips, School Magazine Orbit, Cat Information In English For Kids, Conclusion Of Nutrition In Plants And Animals, How Is TOEFL Scored, Psychology And Sociology Personal Statement, Servant Leadership Principles, Accounting Ledger Book, Bbc Gahuza Imvo N'imvano 2019, Nursing Student Humor, Mental Health Today, Does Prison Work Statistics, 750 Words Metadata, Gatsby Bootlegging Quotes, Boh4m Culminating Assignment, Teej Festival 2019, Business Newsletter Templates, Bond Verbal Reasoning 9-10 Answers, Documentary Report Example, The Magnificent Century, Means Of Communication Slideshare, Sallust Bellum Catilinae 7, Product Photography Course, Deep Photography Themes, Character Analysis Frame, How To Cheat Word Count, Songs About Alcohol And Drugs, What Is The Main Purpose In Writing An Informative Essay?, Fine Art Wildlife Photographers, The Woman In Black Play Monologue, Marketing Director Bio, Speech On Mother, Purdue Owl Apa Poem Citation, Fun Presentation Ideas, A Hanging Essay Example, Twinkl Lined Paper, Their Eyes Were Watching God Chapter 1, Studica Bar Study, Healthy Lifestyle Essay Speech, Smooth Radio East Midlands, Genie Wiley 2019, A Level Art Sketchbook, Academic Honesty Essay, Louis Riel Timeline, How To Start A Scholarship Essay About Career Goals, Chatham Grammar School Uniform, Cognitive Psychology For Dummies, Project Management Tools And Resources, Design And Technology Jobs, How To Raise A Child Book, Ideas For Ielts Topics, Reflection Paper End Of Semester, Amazon Writing Sample Example, Artificial Intelligence Good Or Bad Essay, Wurm Online Wiki,