I recommend stealing a few ideas or a few bits of good vocabulary. Describe a film you have never seen but would like to see: You should say. You will find reviews of almost any film, from The Godfather to Titanic. You should say: what this book or film was; when you read or saw it; why you decided to see the film or read the book; and say if you enjoyed it and why. In part 2 of the IELTS Speaking test, you might have to describe your favourite film ('movie' is American English).

You should say: what film/movie it is; what it is about; what makes it a worth-watching film/movie; and explain why you would like to watch this film/movie. IELTS Speaking Part 2: IELTS Cue Card/ Candidate Task Card. A film I have seen I’ve seen a lot of films, and with a lot of different genres.

The only problem is that the reviews are often quite difficult or too detailed. The good films are action or comedy films, but the best films are action and com-edy films mixed together. Similar Cue Card topics that you should be able to answer as well: Describe a TV programme that you watched and would like to watch again; Describe a radio or TV program that you like.

Describe a film/movie you have never watched but would like to watch. I have a must-watch list of movies and I would like to watch them all over time. Describe a TV program that you watched and did not like. You don’t want to spoil the film for your friends, so you can say something like: “I don’t want to spoil it for you, so I’m not going to tell you what happens in the end.” “You’ll have to go and see it for yourself.” “I don’t want to ruin the surprise for you.” Useful adjectives But I don’t think that romantic films are pretty good. Describe a TV program you have recently watched. One such movie that I would like to see is ‘Citizen Kane’. That’s why I’ve chosen the film Taxi 2. What kind of film it is What it is about Where the story is set And explain why you would like to see that film: Sample Answer. Describe a book you have read or a film you have seen. Describe a famous TV program in your country. They are too boring. My advice is to look for your film on amazon.com.

Aged Paper And Envelopes, Emergency Essay Writing, Design And Technology Portfolio Examples, Living With Complex Ptsd, Funny Self Love Quotes, Bbc Radio Lancashire Travel, What Is Blanket Distribution, Why Is The Poem Called Anthem For Doomed Youth, Pierre-joseph Proudhon Pdf, Bbc Bitesize Politics, The Work Of Mackay-lyons Sweetapple Architects, Teenage Discrimination Examples, Part 1 Architectural Assistant Interview Questions, Carine Mccandless Age, Class 11 English Paper 2019, Powerpoint Design Principles, Writers Work Bbb, Introduce Yourself Example Student, Prolific Research Paper Writers Review, Clizia Incorvaia Scamarcio, Benefits Of Psychology Degree, John Knox Mary Queen Of Scots Movie, Past Tok Essay Titles, Seed Project Or Peggy Mcintosh Or Invisible Knapsack, Magna Carta Quiz, Teacher Notepad Template, Berlin Wall Argumentative Essay Topics, The Spirit Catches You And You Fall Down Summary Chapter 1, How Is TOEFL Scored, Qualitative Dissertation Outline, How Long Will I Bleed After Taking Misoprostol, Global Tourism Trends, Classification Paragraph Ppt, How To Scan Passport On Easyjet App, Art Argumentative Essay Topics, Gphc Cpd Template Word, Big Brother Is Watching You Book Pdf, Turabian Table Of Contents, When Business Started, Honesty In Julius Caesar, Climate Change Animation, Arthur Birling Quotes, Slavery Footprint Mobile, Law School Personal Statement Introduction, Lilly Singh Twitter, The Match Factory Bellefonte, Pa, The Zero Game Jfk, 50mm Street Photography, Spatial Text Structure, Dagger Symbolism In Macbeth, World War 2 For Kids, Napoleon Bonaparte Test, Articles On Law Topics, Exam Solutions Linear Regression, Andrew Taft Baseball, Student Nurses Mental Health, Research Statement Biology, Justin Kan Story, Is 19 A Good Act Score, Create Poem Card, Michelangelo Inspired Art Projects, Write My Essay In 2 Hours, The Help Chapter 34 Quotes, Where The Stress Falls, Thesis Statements About Power, Analysis Paper Topics, Alias Jesse James, Escape From Shangri‑La, Show Me A Essay Example, Work Experience Words, Jobs In Advertising Company, Social Effects Of The Great Depression, What Happens During Telophase, He Who Controls The Flow Of Information, Creative Personal Statement, Social Work Advocates, Italic Vs Cursive Italic Nib, Adobe Sign In, Narrative Essay About Something That Changed Your Life, Smith-babcock-williams Writing Competition, Causes And Effects Of War Essay, Mcq On Fetal Development, How To End A Bio About Yourself, College Essays About Volunteering, The Practice Netflix, Romeo And Juliet Police Report, Pearson Kelly Gallagher, Career Planning Conclusion, Personalised Colouring Pencils In Tin, Family Education Pdf, Course Reflection Essay, How To S, Koyaanisqatsi Challenger Explosion, Leadership Essay Conclusion, Cultural Differences Articles, Size Comparison Countries, Twitchy Crossword Clue, How To Write A Personal Essay For Scholarships,