Dream a little dream of me. Dean Martin - Dream a Little Dream of Me Songtext Stars shining bright above you Night breezes seem to whisper I love you Birds singing in the sycamore tree Dream a little dream of me Say nighty night and kiss me Just hold me tight and tell me you'll miss me While I'm alone and blue as can be Dream a little dream of me Dream a little dream of me. While I'm alone, blue as can be, Dream a little dream of me.

Stars fading but I linger on, dear---Still craving your kiss. Dream a little dream of me Say nighty-night and kiss me Just hold me tight and tell me you'll miss me While i'm alone and blue as can be Dream a little dream of me Stars fading but i linger on dear Still craving your kiss I'm longin' to linger till dawn dear Just saying this Sweet dreams till sunbeams find you Traduction Dream a Little Dream of Me - The Mamas & The Papas. I'm longing to linger till dawn, dear, Just saying this... Sweet dreams till sunbeams find you--- Dream a little dream of me Say nighty-night and kiss me Just hold me tight and tell me you’ll miss me While I’m alone and blue as can be Dream a little dream of me Stars fading but I linger on dear Still craving your kiss I’m longin’ to linger till dawn dear Just saying this Sweet dreams till sunbeams find you Say nighty-night and kiss me; Just hold me tight and tell me you'll miss me. Dream a little dream of me Stars fading but I linger on, dear Still craving your kiss I'm longing to linger 'til dawn, dear Just saying this Sweet dreams 'til sunbeams find you Sweet dreams that leave all worries far behind you But in your dreams, whatever they be Dream a little dream of me

Abstract Before Or After Introduction, Similarities Between Memoir And Autobiography, Medical College Admission Consultant, The Passion Of The Jew, Creative Leadership Ppt, Riding The Rails With America's Last Hobos, Criminological Theories: Introduction, Evaluation, And Application 7th Edition Citation, Ethnicity In Othello, David Jacob Eisenhower, Adventure Font Adobe, Soundtracks For Writing, Article Writing Format Pdf, The Crucible Found Poem, How To Improve Customer Service In Retail, Daily Life In, Amnesty International Usa Twitter, Persuasive Speech On World Hunger, Into The Wild Review, Toeic Test Center Bangalore, Kolb's Learning Cycle Simplified, Tradition And Individual Talent Wikipedia, Colored Paper Staples, History Of Animal Control Officers, What Are Animals Used For In Your Country, Engineering Dissertation Examples, Paradox In Romeo And Juliet, Health Propaganda Posters, Russia Militarism Ww1, Objectives Of Self Development, Ual Sandwich Year, Youtube Bull Durham Full Movie, News Articles About Perseverance, Skills And Accomplishments Resume Examples, Great Depression Worksheet Pdf, Health Promotion And Disease Prevention Essay, Online Divorce Faq, Reflection In Action, Madre Hermosa (Pasodoble), 500 Words Final, Character Analysis Paragraph, Inference - Wikipedia, Craft Essay Examples, Custom Rolling Papers,