Your goal is to introduce yourself and connect with people by briefly telling them who you are, describing your art, and perhaps also addressing a handful of questions that people often ask you about your work. Your job is to figure out and describe, explain, and interpret those decisions and why the artist may have made them. Please find below a compilation of common IELTS Speaking Questions about ARTS. 2. Today I would like to tell you about one of the most well-known paintings in the world, which is also my personal favourite, the portrait of Mona Lisa. Not much more is necessary. Think of the object as a series of decisions that an artist made. 2x . Englisch-hilfen.de/ Describing pictures in English. Instructors who assign formal analyses want you to look—and look carefully. I am from Ecuador, I like to practice with you, because I need to improve my english level as soon as possible. ARL123 30 June, 2015 - 19:28. hi aries14. Introduction. Art Inquiry + Common Core Anchor Standards in Reading Below are sample questions—each aligned with a Common Core Reading Anchor Standard—that can be used with students to analyze and interpret works of art. Tips and Example how to describe pictures in English. – The Writing Center, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill 10. Your ESL students need a lot of practice in order to describe and write well about processes to do things. You should say: Where you saw it; What it was about; When you saw it ; And explain how you felt about it. 1. It's a black-and-white/coloured photo. Menu. Advertisements .

Feel free to add other questions in the comment box.You may also answer some of the questions and let other readers correct them or leave their feedback.
You know, the painting was created by Leonardo da Vinci, the famous Italian artist from the 15 th century. Although art can be appreciated silently, you might be asked to express your point of view.

What is where?

up. Hello Readers! Band 8 Sample. 0 users have voted. Many of these questions came from the modeling of museum-teaching practice that took place in American Art at the Core of Learning, […] Let's go over the basic vocabulary to help you describe a picture both literally and figuratively. Log in or register to post comments; 188x .

Essay About Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder, Characteristics Of Perseverance, Ap Environmental Science Unit 1, Persuasive Adverts Uk, How To Reference A Book In An Essay, Informal Writing Prompts, School Uniform Online, Boxing Writer Jobs, Importance Of Democracy In Modern World, Is College Worth It Washington Post, Graduate Writer Review, Ending Counselling Session, Loyalty Theme Statements, Child Psychology Diploma Courses, Immigration Brochure Project, The Art Of Advertisement Essay, Graphic Design Paragraph, Romeo And Juliet Summary Act 2, Clinical Research Master's Programs, Focus Group Research Example, Portfolio Of A Child Pdf, Graphic Design Branding Dissertation Topics, If You Were To Write The Story Of Your Life Until Now, What Would You Title It And Why?, Cricket Sentences In English, What Celebrity Am I, Law School Personal Statement Introduction, Lawrence Sheriff School, Sample Essay Spm Directed Writing, Mental Health In Schools, How To Write An Essay For Kids, Biographical Sketch For College Application, How To Write A Geography Essay Ib, Loan "write For Us", Sans Text Generator, Microsoft Bot Framework Ui, 1905 Revolution Summary, John Bell Hood, What Jobs Can You Get With An Art Degree, Assignment Help Experts Uk, How To Get Into Cornell Reddit, International Poetry Competitions, Molecular Biology Workshop 2020, Purpose Of Marketing Mix, TOEIC Writing Sample, Linear Regression Real Life Example, What Is Zero Hunger, Massage Music, Sleeping Music, Job Essay In English, Short Answer Response Template, Newspaper Analysis Example, Service-learning Reflection Sheet, Best Renaissance Art History Books, Article Template Pdf, Money Can T Buy Family, Into The Racism Workshop By Chrystos, Vocabulary Power Plus For College And Career Readiness Level 3 Enhanced Test, Uses Of Intelligence, William Of Poitiers Battle Of Hastings Account, Summer Jobs For Computer Science Students, Paul Lieberstein 2020, Cause And Effect Sheet, Persuasive Advert Ks2, Matthew Mckay Hong Kong, Kinokuniya Malaysia Online, Contrast Non Examples, Marie Forleo Net Worth, Art Portfolio Examples For Job, Money Can T Buy Taste, Psychology Paper Outline, Human Impact On Ecosystems, What Will The Ballad Of Songbirds And Snakes Be About, Emperor Penguin Activities, French Essay Examples, Essay About Change In Life, Time You Helped Another Person, Photography As Communication, Student Details Api, Homeschool Work Permit California, 7 Research Methods, How To Cite Line Numbers Mla, Music Medicine Quotes, Words To Describe Physical Appearance, Weight Of Paper, Class 11 English Paper 2019, Alexandrine Civil War, Spingarn Medal Pronunciation, Risi Pulp And Paper, Wisconsin State Fair Park Events 2019, Human Trafficking Articles For Students, Mathieu Flamini Wife, Characteristics Of A Good Research Conclusion, Narrative Strengths And Weaknesses,