There are several pictures in the handout with different degrees of difficulty. Describing a Picture PICTURE READING ACTIVITIES jsajendra@gmail.com - TP: 0777597875 ACTIVITY 1: Fill in the blanks with the help of the picture. And there's also a benefit for everyday life – imagine you want to show … picture description. See more ideas about English lessons, English activities and Pictures. Cancel: Text box style: Font: Size: px. Describe as much as you can. Useful language: y This picture shows y There is / there are y I can see 2nd. You could also use your choice of picture to match a specific vocabulary topic your class has been learning (classroom objects, furniture, places in the city etc. Have students swap roles and repeat as many times as you like. Don´t worry if you find it a bit difficult at Don´t worry if you find it a bit difficult at first, we´ll practise a lot to make things easier in time.

The English Activities , essays and past papers which I am publishing here will be of immense use to you. I had to split them into 5 seperate parts bec... 3,186 Downloads . Writing Pictures, Picture Writing Prompts, Picture Comprehension, Picture Composition, Farm Theme, Picture Description, Therapy Activities, English Lessons, Eyfs. English Tips English Lessons Learn English English Language Learning Teaching English English Tuition English Vocabulary English Grammar English Activities. A sample web for the teacher is included, along with directions, 17 color clip art images, and color, cut, and paste student blackline printables.

This is a picture of a little girl listening to music with headphones. Tasks Task 1 - vocabulary from the photograph. READING - BEAUTIFUL LANDSCAPES. next to the persons there is a jacuzzi. A picture description is an ideal way of practising your English vocabulary in all sorts of fields. Look at this picture. USE only one word in each blank. There are 1).....children in the kitchen. They have to choose the right answer from 4 options. The Focus on the main part of the picture at the beginning.

Open Task Task 2 - making the description more interesting. Writing tip... 4,033 Downloads . She’s about three years old. What do you want to do? Give them 5 minutes to describe and draw. Be careful that the different pairs are spaced out so that they cannot see each other’s pictures. Apr 27, 2019 - Explore tehreemansari's board "Picture description", followed by 334 people on Pinterest.

See more ideas about Picture description, Picture writing prompts and Picture composition. The ability to describe something is an important aspect of English language learning so there are 270 'describing things' worksheets available to help students develop this skill. Open Task Task 4 - your turn. She’s got short fair hair and big dark eyes. Check my answers : Email my answers to my teacher .

Open Task Task 3 - summary of the description .

Vocabulary Enhancer Online, Edexcel 25 Marker Economics, Conclusion Of Social Media On Youth, Developmental Checklist For 4 Year Olds, Grading Scale Chart, Turabian Table Of Contents, Type Of Paragraph, Colombian Spanish Vs Spanish, Roe V Wade Date, How To Create A Short Answer Question, War Is Peace Essay, Law Reform And Law Making: A Reprint Of A Series Of Broadcast Talks, Amul Cheese Price, Art For Change, Easy Spanish Reader, Deforestation Essay For 12th Std, Works Of Francis Bacon, Crane Lined Stationery, Author: A True Story, What Makes An Artist, Bond English 10-11 Answers Online, Narrative Essay About Family Love, Funny School Memories, Malcolm X Cliff Notes, The Importance Of The Civil Rights Act In Eliminating Racial Discrimination In The Workplace, Russian Conversation Phrases, Components Of Motivation, Teacher Notepad Template,