For once, it wasn't politics, television or film that sent social media into a frenzy — a short story published in the New Yorker set off a fierce debate on Twitter over the weekend. And it is an art. It turns out there are many ways to use social media for storytelling! Is it possible to narrate a story with social media posts that are supposed to be short and sweet? It touches upon the human heart, the pleasure produced by facile happiness, and the dark, isolating effect of social media. Like Liked by 1 person I am so going over right now to that account! Stories enable us to build personality and create a connection with consumers. I love the art of a short story. A short story about social media and isolation. Fabulous post, lovely *grins from this side of the planet* Social media gets such a bad wrap for being sterile and vacuous, but when it’s right, those miles between us melt away. But can we actually tell a story on social media? This morning I wrote a short story titled One Thousand Likes . Every word must count.

Jane Eyre Theme Essay, Rita Skeeter Actress, How To Write Introduction In Thesis Chapter 1, Website Launching Speech, Speech Techniques Gcse, Architecture Art History, Metaphors & Analogies: Power Tools For Teaching Any Subject, How To Buy A Photo From 500px, Importance Of Relationship Building In Social Work, Diagnostic Justification Example, Sociological Concepts Quizlet, Conceived In Liberty Meaning, Why Online Shopping Is Better, Change Leadership Training, One Thing I'll Never Do Again Funny, Immigration Argumentative Essay Thesis, Mpa Personal Statement Examples, 400 Word Essay Topics, Psychology Poster Abstract Example, Leadership Through Stories, Character Review Template, Handwriting Styles To Copy, Zimsec A Level Sociology Past Exam Papers Pdf, Reflective Writing On Presentation, Composition Structure In Art, What Is Leadership Development, Toefl Reading Question Types, Pearlescent Paper Ireland, A Streetcar Named Desire Essay Blanche, A Level Dt Project Ideas, Essay On Role Of Principal In School, Nurse Manager Mentoring Program, Learning Real Estate, Literature Exam Questions, How Many Acts In A Movie, Time Management References, Professional Values In Nursing, The Practice Netflix, How To Unlock Bartleby, Media Dissertation Examples, Why Do I Want To Attend Your School, Discussion Section Of A Research Paper Example,