I think that the US spends a few cents of my tax dollar on art compared to the 80 cents it spends on defense.

To what extent do you agree. Sample IELTS Writing - Arts Spending. It is necessary for the government to invest money in the area of the arts. To what extent do you agree with this view? A common topic in IELTS is whether you think it is a good idea for government money to be spent on the arts i.e. While many believe that financing in arts is a wastage of money, I am of the opposite view. You should write at least 250 words. Some people think that the government is wasting money on the arts and this money could be better spent elsewhere. One Side Essay Structure: Introduction: Direct Answer: I disagree that money should be taken from the arts for public services. I think that arts improve our lives. I think they’re wrong. It is thought by some that the government should not spend money on the arts, which is a waste of money, because there are many other areas needing money to improve the quality of life, which are more important than the arts. … Many people feel that the government should spend money only on certain things, such as defense, health and education. To what extent do you agree? Some people think that the government should spend more money on public service rather than wasting money on the arts. Topic: Some people think that the government is wasting money on the arts and that this money could be better spent elsewhere. To what extent do you agree or disagree? In my view, the arts are indispensable part of life.

Public Services: Schools, Health Care, Public Transportation etc.

Essay Topic: Some people think that the government is wasting money on the arts and this money could be better spent elsewhere. Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience. This sample IELTS writing is on the arts. However, I don’t agree with this idea. It is said that the money is being wasted on the arts by the government while others think that the budget should be directed elsewhere. The Arts: Museums, Galleries, Theatre etc. Answer: Arts sometimes reflect the cultural heritage of a country and also depict the creativity of an individual.

Health Essay Introduction, Dream That My Teacher Kissed Me, Harvard Referencing Dissertation, Imminent Lawless Action, Whooping Cough In Babies, Welcome Speech For New Employees Sample, The Crucible Found Poem, Current Issues In Mental Health, Write About Yourself In 100 Words, Creating The World Of Harry Potter, Letter Formation Worksheets Pdf, High School Peer Review Worksheet, Logo Design Primer, Research Paper Portal, Wall Street Documentary, SWOT Analysis Slideshare, Research Paper Example Pdf, Rain Coloring Pages, Publishing In Writing Process, Features Of Descriptive Essay, Major Battles Of Ww1 Timeline, How Does George Feel After Killing Lennie, A Level English Language Past Papers, Careercoves Answer Short Question, Software Project Plan Template, Trainer Resume Skills, A Time When You Faced A Challenge Essay, Essay On Soil Pollution Wikipedia, Scientific Development Essay, Race And Social Class Essay, How To Write Nursing Management, Slate Com Reviews, How To Title A Book, Transcendentalism In Literature, Templeton Medical Research Foundation, What Columbia University Looks For, Writing Contests 2020 -- No Entry Fee, Fantasy Descriptive Words, Art As Experience, Ielts Score Check, Discursive Writing Igcse, Bringing Up Bébé Criticism, Academic Writing Sample For Graduate School, Scientific Questions Examples, Colorado Boulder Common App, Althusser Class Inequality, The Reality Of God Pdf, Abstract Forms Meaning, Importance Of Customer Service Ppt, University Of Pretoria Pharmacy Degree, Social Work Jobs, What Is Conservation, State Budget Deficits 2018, Mossop's Last Chance, Best New South Park Episodes Reddit,