I am most grateful to my two children, my wife and partner, and this house for standing another year. Granted, I am on vacation, which makes this a less-heroic achievement than feeling gratitude, say, when someone backs their car up over your foot (no that’s never happened to me, but I’m always afraid that it will). I’m grateful for my clients, for having the best job in the world, which is helping people create the joy, fulfillment, peace, relationships, health, well-being, financial security and purpose that would enable them to live their ideal life.

Good friends who are there every moment.

Money in the Bank It doesn’t matter the distance between all of you; they are always there for the big things and the small things. I’m grateful for my health, for without it, I may not be able to appreciate the things …

So in the spirit of Thanksgiving I thought it would be appropriate to do a gratitude post. To celebrate my birthday I thought of sharing 35 things that I am grateful for having in my life.

In my 40th birthday, I am grateful for my newfound awareness that allows me to seek knowledge and better myself, to continue on this journey towards a happier life. Friends who take you as you are and love you despite your flaws and mistakes. This weekend in Canada (where I live) is Thanksgiving weekend.

Every time I feel unlucky, sad or depressed, I read the list and it helps me a lot in getting back into the right frame of mind and see my situation from a more realistic and positive angle (things aren’t that bad). . Technology. This has truly put everything into perspective.

Top 10 things I am grateful for. Of course, I’m beyond grateful for my kids, my husband, my family, my friends, etc.
I was actually just saying this to John Paul yesterday on our walk, if we have learned anything from this experience, we have learned what TRULY matters in life and that is the health and well being of our family. The wonderful gift we’ve been given to live in the era of connection, to nurture our relationships with those we love that are geographically far. I am grateful for good friends. . 2. At this moment, I am in my favorite state of mind; gratitude. Hello my Phat friends! I’m grateful for second chances.

I’m grateful for the time I have with my parents, I am grateful for the technology that keeps me alive daily. But even so, when I’m grateful, I’m grateful. 11. Even if your health isn’t great, it could be worse and you likely still have some working parts to be thankful for. While the sun is ours. List of the things I am grateful for. This post will go over the top 10 things I am grateful for. Here you’ll find 60 very solid things to be thankful for in your everyday life.
1. Below is the list of things I’m grateful for. These are great reminders for you to treasure everything you have. I know it has been a while since I last posted and for that I apologize. Good Health.

Types Of Adverbial Clause, Codecademy Pro Intensive, Midori Paint Diary, Academic Legal Writing, Elementary Path In Graph Theory, Top Writing Service Review, Dussehra Story In English, My Journey Photo Template App, Scientific Writing Skills Pdf, Blank Verse Shakespeare, Eleven Plus Forum Trafford, What Does Macbeth Need, Catholic Quotes On Death Penalty, Gilbert Ryle Mind And Body, Exam Question Finder, Songs My Mother Taught Me Baritone, Essay On Ramadan, Bellevue University Logo, Books By Mother Teresa, Introduction Of Mass Media, Government Intervention Extended Essay, Formal Expository Prose, How To Write An Interview Example, Face Description Example, Rutgers Phd Requirements, Three Wives, One Husband Episode 2,