Fairness here takes into account the facts that humans have obligations to one another and the more one has the more is demanded of that person to contribute to the common good. Find descriptive alternatives for fairness. Synonyms for fairness at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. The problem is that, when thinking just of ourselves, my definition of fair and your definition of fair is likely to be different. The problem is that, when thinking just of ourselves, my definition of fair and your definition of fair is likely to be different.

fairness definition: 1. the quality of treating people equally or in a way that is right or reasonable: 2. considering…. Fairness: the qualities in a person or thing that as a whole give pleasure to the senses. How to use fairness in a sentence. Fairness here takes into account the facts that humans have obligations to one another and the more one has the more is demanded of that person to contribute to the common good. True fairness would be where everyone has the same, or there is an equitable system of balance, such as where those who work harder get more than those who are lazy.

Fairness definition is - the quality or state of being fair; especially : fair or impartial treatment : lack of favoritism toward one side or another. True fairness would be where everyone has the same, or there is an equitable system of balance, such as where those who work harder get more than those who are lazy. Learn more. Synonyms: aesthetics, attractiveness, beauteousness… Antonyms: grotesqueness, hideousness, homeliness… Fairness definition, the state, condition, or quality of being fair, or free from bias or injustice; evenhandedness: I have to admit, in all fairness, that she would only …

Cause And Effect Essay On Mental Illness, Business Ethics And Corporate Social Responsibility – Is There A Dividing Line?, Facebook Internship Acceptance Rate, How To Invite Formally, Journal Of Critical Reviews Scimago, My Journey Photo Template App, Sample Exegesis Paper Matthew, Religion, State And Society, Dussehra Story In English, Social Work Guidelines, History Of Corporate Governance In Uk, Gamsat Questions Pdf, Narrative Nonfiction About Animals, Impact Of Facebook On Youth Pdf, Possessive Pronoun Italian, Essay Pro Character Analysis, Animal Cruelty Magazine, Journal Articles Pdf, Urban Ecology Pdf, University Experience Essay, Essay On If I Were The King Of The Jungle, How To Cite A Painting, Iowa Writing Camp, The Girlfriends' Guide To Pregnancy, Fahrenheit 451 Utopia Lyrics, Example Of Framework, 529 Account Login, Children's Stories With Similes, How Privilege Works, Parliamentary Sovereignty Essay, Best Running Fonts, Types Of Social Responsibility Ppt, Early Childhood Development Ppt, Civic Literacy Essay Rubric, Whose Justice Which Rationality Table Of Contents, How To Gain Motivation, International Writers Iowa, Types Of Tourism Conclusion, Measure Of Global Warming, Conclusion Of Me Talk Pretty One Day, What Is Consciousness In Spirituality, Sample Speech To Introduce A Person, Scholarships For Mfa Students, Social Work Career Research Paper, Helvetica Font License, How To Write An Analysis Essay On A Article, Written Assignment Examples, British Natural Theology, Reading Response Ideas, My Booky Wook 2, Macbeth Quotes About Banquo's Death, Grammar School Sussex, Equal Opportunities Commission, Poem On Dog With Rhyming Words, How To Discharge A Patient, Titles Given To Shakespeare,