Directed by Trey Parker.

"Cartmans Mom is a Dirty Slut"-Begins to tell Cartman the supposed story of who his father is. With Mary Kay Bergman, Trey Parker, Matt Stone, Isaac Hayes. "Cartmans Mom is Still a Dirty Slut"-She and the town lie to Cartman about who his father is. Directed by Trey Parker. From Season 02 Episode 02, Cartman's Mom Is Still a Dirty Slut. "Fat Camp"-Sends Cartman to fat camp. In season 2, it is revealed that Liane Cartman, mother of Eric Cartman, is Eric's father. i believe it is never explicitly stated or shown in the series whether or not she has had sex in payment for cocaine, but she has been shown on the cover of Crack Whores Weekly(or Monthly, i cant remember) i think twice? Cartman's Mom is a hermaphrodite. It's his mother, Liane Cartman. 'Cheroke Hair Tampons"-Buys products from Miss Information.
But when he learns who his mother slept with matters get complicated... because she slept with everybody in town. Meanwhile, the townspeople resort to cannibalism when they get snowed in.

The episode is a 2 parter from Season 2 and near the end of the second part ("Cartman's Mom Is Still a Dirty Slut") in the hospital that Dr. Alphonse Mephesto was recovering in it's revealed that Liane is a Hermaphrodite and that the test indicated she was the father. "Freak Strike"-Helps Cartman get on the Maury Povich show. Eric Cartman goes on a quest to find out who his father was. The boys get snowed in at the hospital while waiting to learn the identity of Cartman's father. With Trey Parker, Matt Stone, Mary Kay Bergman, Jennifer Savage Matthews.

Lady Macbeth Femininity, 11 Plus Papers Pdf, Mode Of Entertainment, College Essay Database, Article About Facebook Pdf, University Of Malaya Scholarship, Service Learning Projects, Read And Write Gold Features, Uses Of Science And Technology, Some Animals Are More Equal Than Others Answers, Teachers College Literary Essay Unit, Humorous Print Ads, Oscar Documentary 2018, Take Exam Online, Essay Introduction Outline, How To Write A Lab Report Wikihow, Lockdown An Opportunity To Connect With Family 550 Words, Latest News On Charles Taylor, Totalitarianism In 1984 Essay, Playfair Display Font, Types Of Economic Issues, Drama Sentence Starters, Metaphor For Fire Smoke, Poems About Painting Art, Design Portfolio PDF, Mobile Technology Essay, Motivational Speech About Love, Educational Psychology (scotland), Multimedia University Melaka, Ethical Issues In Research Ppt, Slate Com Reviews, King Lear Madness Quotes, Hey Kids, Meet Michelangelo, What Were The Main Social And Economic Changes That Took Place In Northern Ireland, 1949-1993, Passions Du Risque, The Evergreen State College My Evergreen, Whose Justice Which Rationality Table Of Contents, Thinking Maps: Tools For Learning, Spontaneous Abortion Types, Fiction Analysis Example, How To Describe Your Art Practice, How To Write An Abstract For A Symposium,